CTM April’s issue is out!
Cameroon Traveler Magazine Online Issue
The April – June issue of Cameroon Traveler Magazine is now available online.
TOC for this issue:
- Feature: The 544th Nguon (Bamoun) Festival (French & English)
- Immeuble de la vie: A look at what the building once called “immeuble de la mort” has become (French only)
- The Afo-a-Kom Festival: A festival is that perpetuates the legend of Afo-a-Kom (English only)
- Arc Musica: Two men embark in a mission to restore the musical Archives of Cameroon (French only)
- From Royalty to Captive and back to Cameroon: the story of Prince D. William, and African American who retraced his back to Cameroon (English only)
- Annual Show Fashion Week: the premier fashion festival of Cameroon (French & English)
- Richard Bona: How a little boy from Minta became a virtuoso o international music (French & English)
- Kaïssa Doumbe: Conversation with the Diva (French only)
- The Guide: information on hotels, restaurants, night clubs etc. (French & English)
Please follow this link in order to read online and share
- Cameroon’s National Communication Council bites I.P.P News, suspends presenter and slams other media organs. (erasmodelavega.wordpress.com)
- Corporate Travel Management Solutions (ctms) Reduces Mood Media Corporation’s Business Travel Costs by 25 Percent (prweb.com)
- Report: French nationals kidnapped in Cameroon (itv.com)
Hi, everything is going well here and ofcourse every one is sharing facts,
that’s truly excellent, keep up writing.